- Arizona Supreme Court Issues Important Order for Court Transition Due to Coronavirus
- Justice is Met – Arizona Supreme Court Follows Plain Language of Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in Overturning Court of Appeals
- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Having a criminal conviction, even a misdemeanor, on your record can difficult. For many it has long-lasting consequences, particularly when seeking employment. Fortunately, Arizona has a way to minimize the impact, and many people do not realize that they may … Continue reading
Many people have heard a .08 blood alcohol level referred to as the “legal limit” in Arizona. As a result, a lot of people think that so long as their blood alcohol level is below a .08, they are “legal” … Continue reading