- Arizona Supreme Court Issues Important Order for Court Transition Due to Coronavirus
- Justice is Met – Arizona Supreme Court Follows Plain Language of Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in Overturning Court of Appeals
- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Prior to making a DUI arrest, a police officer will ask the subject to perform a series of field sobriety tests unless there is a legitimate concern for the subject’s safety. The primary tests are: Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (eye test), … Continue reading