- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
- Be Careful what you Post! Once Published Online, It’s Not So Private
- February Myth of the Month – Make My AZ Traffic Ticket Go Away!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Deep into the information age of the internet, it amazes me how easily personal information can be accessed from a few keystrokes and clicks. I feel strongly about the importance of privacy; however, information on the internet is becoming increasingly … Continue reading
Arizona is known to have some of the toughest DUI laws in the country. As a result, many people unfamiliar with the law assume that DUI in Arizona is a felony. Although Arizona DUI law is particularly tough, in most … Continue reading