- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
- Be Careful what you Post! Once Published Online, It’s Not So Private
- February Myth of the Month – Make My AZ Traffic Ticket Go Away!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Arizona Supreme Court Issues Opinion Regarding Marijuana DUIs. How does Dobson v. McClennen change the DUI landscape?
On November 20, 2015 the Arizona Supreme Court issued Dobson v. McClennen an important opinion in the marijuana DUI arena. Although the Court took a middle-ground approach in considering the State’s and Defendant/Petitioner’s arguments, it now allows the Arizona Medical … Continue reading
In Arizona, you can be convicted of a DUI if driving while a drug is in your system. For prescription drugs, there is a defense to DUI if the driver has a drug in his or her system but was … Continue reading