- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
- Be Careful what you Post! Once Published Online, It’s Not So Private
- February Myth of the Month – Make My AZ Traffic Ticket Go Away!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Being involved in a car accident can be a traumatic experience no matter what the circumstances are. It is important to do the best you can to stay calm and follow these simple tips. The below tips are intended for … Continue reading