- Arizona Supreme Court Issues Important Order for Court Transition Due to Coronavirus
- Justice is Met – Arizona Supreme Court Follows Plain Language of Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in Overturning Court of Appeals
- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Given the concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, courts around Arizona have largely avoided all in-person hearings. Many matters previously set for April and May have been converted to telephonic, video, or continued. On Friday May 8, the Arizona Supreme Court … Continue reading