- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
- Be Careful what you Post! Once Published Online, It’s Not So Private
- February Myth of the Month – Make My AZ Traffic Ticket Go Away!
Tag Archives: AZ DUI Myths
In Arizona, you can be convicted of a DUI if driving while a drug is in your system. For prescription drugs, there is a defense to DUI if the driver has a drug in his or her system but was … Continue reading
Prior to making a DUI arrest, a police officer will ask the subject to perform a series of field sobriety tests unless there is a legitimate concern for the subject’s safety. The primary tests are: Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (eye test), … Continue reading
Although DUI typically stands for Driving Under the Influence, a defendant does not actually need to be driving to be found guilty of a DUI! Arizona law prohibits driving or being in actual physical control while under the influence of … Continue reading
Many people have heard a .08 blood alcohol level referred to as the “legal limit” in Arizona. As a result, a lot of people think that so long as their blood alcohol level is below a .08, they are “legal” … Continue reading