- Arizona Supreme Court Issues Important Order for Court Transition Due to Coronavirus
- Justice is Met – Arizona Supreme Court Follows Plain Language of Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in Overturning Court of Appeals
- Arizona Court of Appeals Ignores the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in State v. Jones
- I Got Into an Arizona Car Accident – What Do I Do?
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Smell of Marijuana Alone Sufficient for Probable Cause
Tag Archives: Marijuana Law
The Arizona Court of Appeals yesterday decided State v. Jones in a perplexing 2-1 decision that appears to ignore the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (“AMMA”). Defendant Rodney Jones was a registered qualifying patient under AMMA allowing him to possess under … Continue reading
Marijuana law is one of the most rapidly evolving areas of law nationwide. Half of the states, including Arizona, have legalized marijuana for medical purposes. Many of these new legalization laws have been enacted within the past ten years, which … Continue reading